THE FIRST AND THE ORIGINAL SUPER HORIZONTAL MULTI PRESS IN THE WORLDWIDE FITNESS MARKET
The Super Horizontal Multi Press is a machine that reproduces the arm extension exercise on a horizontal bench with a barbell, used to train the entire muscle chain formed by the pectorals, triceps and back deltoids. The machine has significant advantages over the execution with a free barbell in terms of usability, safety and effectiveness.
- 2 multi-press bars specifically for training triceps and pectorals.
- semi-circular movement with physiological load curve with lever system.
- adjustable rom. the multi-press bars can be positioned at different gas-assisted heights.
- smart switch: easy rotating system for quick selection of the bar type.
- lever for physiological start of movement with shoulder rests.
- 6 additional weight holders.
- Width: 150cm (59″)
- Length: 230cm (90.5″)
- Height: 165cm (65″)
- Weight: 300Kg (661 lbs)
- Max weight: 270Kg (595 lbs)
- Empty load: 25Kg (55 lbs)